Top Ad 728x90

bannerad

Wednesday 23 November 2016

, ,

PT 2: Am I Not Attractive? Why Don't I Have Chykers?

If you missed it, here is an excerpt :


"You know when shit got real? When everyone around me began talking about what this chyker got them and what the other one promised to get them. Something had to be wrong with me. Cars didn't stop to offer me  rides, guys didn't beg to take me for lunch or promise to fund my fun time.  To make matters worse, my sister's leftovers kept telling me how they should have asked me out instead. No guy used DJ KHALED's voice to offer me money "To spend for no reason". I hated and still hate to beg so my broke states were usually so long lasting" . 



At the start of this year, I learnt something valuable. Something I saw as an inadequacy was actually a gift from God.  I learnt most importantly that being attractive is not all a woman needs to be successful. Ladies, you do not need a thousand and one guys to convince you that you are attractive, all you need is one guy who believes the sun rises and sets on your face. You see I finally got my host of chyking bees. They came in their gadzillions bearing gifts and lofty promises.

Pause! Why increase your body count for things that you can afford on your own?  Towards the end of this year, I was challenged with a huge trial that all the male chykers that I had in abundance couldn't solve. Why? Because I never asked and the ones I asked, I chose loans.

Although the title of my epistle makes you feel I have a problem, actually I once felt like I had a problem but the truth is my list was never scanty, just filled with 80 percent idiots who hoped that one day, the booty would slide in their direction. The dedicated ones offered juicy packages that would have seen me cruising in all expense paid trips outside this humiliating country but I can boldly shout that although the conditions were not exactly exciting, I am very proud of my achievements in 2016.  

Lady! Stop giving relevance to men who make shallow promises just to slide in only to rush off to be with the women they have cursed before you to prove a point. Do not waste your time trying to be or look like other girls, be the girl they all want to look up to. 

Lady, yes you, drop that dream that one day, a tinted Range Rover Evogue will park outside your house and remove your parents from penury. The truth O' Clock is the rich are marrying the rich and sleeping with the poor while that "Ultimate man" kinda guy is looking for some rich man's daughter to knock up and wife. Wake up and hustle now! Better be a priced possession than a sperm container. 

PEACE 🙏🙏🙏🙏

3 comments:

  1. "better be a priced possession than a sperm container" word of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i really love the "be the priced possession rather than the sperm container" WORD

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog do not express the views of the blogger but is appreciated.

Top Ad 728x90