Top Ad 728x90

bannerad

Sunday 6 December 2015

,

2015 , Husbandless Again?

       Hey guys, many would agree that this year brought with it many changes. First, government changed hands then of course on a personal note, we all have different stories to tell. I'd like to hear some of the craziest and significant things that's happened to you this year. I'd also like to specially thank two of my most consistent readers- Stacy and Johnson. I know I have quite an audience but these guys go the extra mile to make me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. Thank you!
        Last year, I spent new year's eve at my favourite aunt's house. Well it seemed like a normal family reunion till my mom and her sisters started reminding the younger generation ( my sisters and I) the benefits of getting hitched. Hmm, my dear they added the man issue to our crossover night prayers, our new year prayers and even new year advice. Can you imagine that this was the topic of new year rice preparation? Picture stirring chicken and one aunt pops "Nne we must eat chicken at your wedding this new year oh! " or " Nne wash that meat well biko, is that what you want to cook for ndi Ogo anyi "?

       With all the plenty husband gist, I truly, truly hoped that mister right would hit my ice cream accidentally or splash water on my white dress on my way to church.  Sadly, I'm still smiling in buses at Danfo conductors I'd rather be throwing arrows at, I'm still wearing red lipstick hoping the brightness would catch his attention in traffic. Hmmm... the only thing I haven't done is go into seven days dry fasting and prayer session.  I also haven't gotten anybody's pictures so have no fear!

         This is definitely not desperation but I don't know how to face my family especially now that Iya Beji has announced that we would be spending new year with them again.
         I just wish some TDH guy would show up in time for the new year. That way, I'd have something to show for 2015. Just in case you are wondering ,TDH is tall, dark handsome. Please help this mistress in distress. Excuse me pleaseeee, I am not desperate!

 PS : You are probably saying this girl's head has formatted. Oya sorry, I'm only kidding but then I feel for ladies who are longing for a man. Here is a quick advice; no one can determine your future except God. Let him handle it so you don't make a mistake. Happy new week guys! Muaah...

11 comments:

  1. DH will come when God says he will....... we chilling, presh I rily admire ur writing skills. Keep up ther gud work darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Precious tho! You should also tell the desperate ladies that desperation can only go as far as securing them a house, not a home. Good one dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, I hope she doesn't see this...I am dark, handsome and tall(as far as I'm concerned)...so what else? Laughs**** on a serious note don't go waiting for nobody, create that person that never existed elsewhere for yourself by been a person who actually befits that kind of a person. Seriously, don't ever tell Preshy that I do not like this open advertisement, now all these talk guys will be competing with me. Again, I like the style of writing though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiling at Danfo conductors? Oh lord! That's the height of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry the lord shall give us husbands in due time. Your aunt tho shud leave u alone. She nor be God. #chidera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaoo girl! You definitely can relate, giving specifications on where he should be from and how money-loaded he should be, I tire! We will get there sha, it's only a matter of time! Happy end of the year pple! Literarily 3 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly what I'm gonna face this holiday.. Biko I can not come and go and kee myself.. Lol.. Precious oO Nne negodu Gods time is the best for us! Love the skill of writing tho.. Casual like makes it more interesting * kisses boo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. TDH guys..I hope you notice me too! This single and happy cliché is just no longer working for me! But P..I prefer u add "R" to that abbreviation..If u know what I mean."wink*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmm. MZ has done it again. 9 comments already. Well, this is always a hot topic in this climes.

    You people have turned Kanye West to poster-man for doom and gloom as well as sad and melancholic facial expressions. I hope Kim doesn't go and visit a Dibia and start doing iPadless face-time chat with your destinies.

    On this topic, I wish I could type all the weird sentences coming together in my head right now, but I am sure I would be stoned by the TDH groupies. Someone even decided to add a "R" to it. We all know what the R means. Don't we?? Let these controversial thoughts just remain in my head biko. I still love my life.

    Let me just digress jeje... I think we have also progressed beyond the point of God's time is the best. The bible says, "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force". The patient dog sure eats the fattest bone, but the impatient dog that got there earlier ate the meat. I am still amazed that no religious body has opted for the "Operation #SeizeTheBae in 2015" crusade tagline. I hope I see it before 2015 ends.

    I sure hope the TDHR guy shows up so you can stop smiling at danfo conductors. And since the red doesn't seem to be working, maybe you can try blue lipstick to catch his attention. "Ayo, stop talking". Ok. Have a great holiday with your aunt.



    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much guys! Muahhh

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog do not express the views of the blogger but is appreciated.

Top Ad 728x90