Top Ad 728x90

bannerad

Monday 14 March 2016

Nubian Queen


Walk with me a spell, allow me show you a world only mine eyes can see.

My world is devoid of aesthetics nor spontaneity rather it is the rebirth of my soul. Like a newborn, I am born again.

Within my paws flows the ancestral spirits of my people. My face looks straight into the future for this reason.

I stand by the passage way; linking the past, the present and the forthcoming.

I am a calabash for I bring you condiments of creation. Lose me and lose your heritage, cut me and cut off your lineage.

I am the heartbeat of those fiery. I am the Lion of those voiceless.

I am not bewildered that you want to remain adulterated .I bring you life and death but chose wisely as I shall embrace you when you embrace your soul.
Mistake me not for your Queen for I am Nubian .
                           

P.s: guess Mama Zeus is delving into all genres of literature

7 comments:

Comments on this blog do not express the views of the blogger but is appreciated.

Top Ad 728x90